Saturday, November 29, 2008

A quick post for a holiday weekend, with finals coming up soon (eek!)

Here in Massachusetts, it's getting cold, and Thanksgiving marks the end of fall for me (it's not officially winter until the Solstice in December, but in New England, that never really worked for me) so, I'm trying to psyche myself up for how beautiful winter can be(and avoid thinking about digging my car out of the snowdrift to get to work)


So, here's a picture from a snow storm a couple of years ago...

light and blue shadows on snow, tree truncksSnow





Sizes






2 comments:

TheresaJ said...

It's a beautiful photo.

sMacThoughts said...

I am one of the few people who love snowstorms...the bigger, the better. I like my winter to *behave* like winter. Hoping for the 'big one' this season!