Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great minds and all that jazz

I don't believe great minds think alike, in fact, I'm pretty sure the mark of a great mind is NOT thinking alike.


close up photograph green leaf


Leaf Swirl by Backpackergirl


But, sometimes a leaf -- or something -- calls out so loudly to be photographed that a few of us respond to the same call.

bright green leaf photograph


Green Pleats by Montana Raven


As I came across this trio of photographs of nearly the same subject spread out over several flickr groups.


nature photograph of vibrant green leaves

Vibrant by Parallax

This plant pretty much shouted "photograph me!" when I saw it hiking myself, (It's not exactly a subtle shade of green) Photograph we did -- and I'm intrigued and enjoy the subtle differences in approach.












No comments: