Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Your suggestions please....

I took this photo a few days ago, and I'm so glad I was able to pull out all of the colors in the metal. (plus I think the shapes are fascinating)

abstract photo metal scaffolding pieces

The objects are couplings for scaffolding. They're planning some sort of construction on the building I work in, and so scaffolding is going up. This pile of interesting, metal shapes was lying on the grass, waiting to be assembled. Fortunately, I had my camera with me.


But, title-inspiration just isn't striking me. Short, simple, descriptive, evocative of the feel of the image... I got nothing.


So, dear readers, your suggestions. What would you title it?
And, since I believe in thanking people for their help: If I end up using your title, I'll send you a print of the image. (5x7 via etsy reserved listing)




And, just as a bonus, two other photographs of the scaffolding supplies.

abstract color photo metal scaffolding pieces

diagonal pile wood boards

6 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

I'm not to sure but it looks fantastic :)

Dressed Up Digger said...

'Lost in Connections'

;o)

s.x

Little Dickens Designs said...

Those are such cool pictures!

Unknown said...

-uncoupled

-waiting to scaffold

what ever you name them -- they're gorgeous!

Sara said...

How about this:

"Baffled? Scaffold."

Because it's hard to tell what it is, so the photo might confused people... so the title captures the confusion and then answers the question of "what is it?" as well.

Maybe? :)

P.S. Original said...

GREAT photo! What about..."Hold On"